Blog & News
Download Notes for Performance Navigator®
- Performance Navigator® (PerfNav®) is a Windows graphical tool used for IBM i and IBM Power Systems performance analysis, performance management, capacity planning, and performance problem determination.
- During the 17 year life cycle of Performance Navigator and Power Navigator, as of 2018, over 15,000 companies have downloaded.
- Initially the software will take up less than 25 MB of PC disk space. Over the next several years, the host/server disk requirement might grow to 750 MB.
- The downloaded Windows component and the Host code provide the following free access:
- Perpetual collection of historical performance data, including data reduction software to reduce disk requirements.
- CPU utilization by priority in a graphical reporting format - example below:
- Disk space utilization in a graphical reporting format - example below:
- Trend analysis and other features on the two graphs.
- The ability to send performance data to IBM or an IBM Business Partner for a capacity planning analysis is also included.